CHAMONIX-MONT BLANC, FRANCE – FSC Trip
March 10 - 20, 2023
(10 days, 9 nights)
Sign Up Details
$500.00 per person with a completed and signed trip application, along with a copy of your passport.
All cancellations must be received in writing by December 1, 2022.
See cancellation policy on the back of the TBSSB trip application.
December 1, 2022
Make check payable to Tampa Bay Snow Skiers & Boarders. Mail completed & signed trip application with your check of $500 pp. or credit card application and copy of passport to Joe Bayliss, 4141 Central Ave, St. Petersburg, FL 33713. Passports must be valid at least 6 months past final travel date.
If you wish to pay by credit card, a 3.5% fee will be added to credit card transactions. There is a 4% fee for American Express. Prices are subject to change based on the airlines and the fluctuation of the euro.
*** In the event travelers choose air that is not part of the air arrangement as offered in the package, then the following conditions concerning “PPPI” passengers will apply. Such travelers are considered “Participants Pursuing Personal Itineraries” or PPPI.
PPPI: It is imperative that any and all travelers arranging their own air be fully aware of the following facts pertaining to the tour program:
- Transfers between airports and hotels are always arranged for the main group and are coordinated with the main group’s flight itineraries.
- The transfers also pick up and drop off only at airport terminals that are in the main group’s itineraries. Transfers do not stop at alternate terminals for pick-ups or drop offs.
- It is the responsibility of such PPPI passengers to coordinate their flights with the group and for them to be at the appointed place and time that the group is being picked up.
- There can be no special arrangements made for PPPI passengers for alternate pickups or drop offs by the transfer companies involved.
- All the above is equally applicable to any luggage for such PPPI passengers.
- There is not credit for transfers that are not being used in this trip.
Background photo: Roger Copp